WHAT WE DO
Dale Business Law is a law firm based in Toronto, Canada and we provide legal and business advice to small and medium sized businesses and to individuals with a wide variety of legal needs. The following information is designed to provide you with a brief summary of the services provided by Dale Business Law. Thank you for taking the time to review our site and the services we provide. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you.
Our clients include entrepreneurs, business owners, small to mid-size companies, startups, executives and professionals seeking business law advice. We have assisted companies in the blockchain and crypto-currency, fintech, lending, finance, technology, manufacturing, sales and training and hospitality sectors among others. We have worked with many companies, including some from incorporation and initial funding through to public market participation. We have advised and assisted companies in the successful completion of RTO (reverse takeover) transactions and listings on the CSE (Canadian Securities Exchange). We are proud of our clients and pleased to have assisted them with their legal needs and participated in their success.
We also provide advice to early-stage companies and venture capital and private equity investors. Our clients have included Canadian, U.S. and international investors and companies in various sectors seeking investment capital.
We are a client focused firm and our objective is you, our client, your needs and helping you achieve your goals. We are committed to providing clear, common sense and affordable advice and assisting you in all your business endeavours.
CORPORATE CLERK SERVICES
- Due Diligence Searches
- Corporate Reviews
- Standard Corporate Documents
- Extra-Provincial Registrations
- Annual Proceedings
WHO WE ARE
Peter G. M. Dale is the principal of Dale Business Law and is supported by a dedicated team of corporate clerks and paralegals who capably assist Peter. Together we are committed to providing quality and timely services for all our clients.
Peter has practiced business law (including corporate commercial, private equity, venture capital, finance and lending, employment and M&A law) independently for over 15 years. He has assisted both companies and investors in structuring and funding new projects including by way of private equity, debt and convertible debt investments and lending facilities. Peter has continued to work with companies post funding and provided business advice on how best to develop and mature these ventures.
In addition, Peter has served a number of companies in the capacity of an “out-sourced” in-house counsel. In this role he has advised employees, management, officers and directors with respect to all facets of a company’s operations and the financing and management of an enterprise from both a legal and business perspective.
Peter has been a co-founder and investor in a number of companies including those in the fintech and hospitality sectors.
Prior Vocational Experience:
- Vice President, Corporate Affairs of a London, UK and Toronto based venture capital firm.
- Corporate Lawyer – Donahue Ernst & Young LLP, Toronto, a member firm of Ernst & Young International, Ltd.
- Corporate Lawyer – Lang Michener LLP, Toronto, currently part of McMillan LLP.
- Barrister and Solicitor and Notary Public in Ontario, Canada and a licensed member of the Law Society of Ontario.
- Articling Student – Lang Michener LLP, Toronto
- J.D. – The University of British Columbia, Faculty of Law, Vancouver, BC
- Visiting Student – The University of Alabama, School of Law, J.D. program, Tuscaloosa, AL
- B.A. – History and Political Science, Western University, Huron University College, graduated Dean’s Honor List, London, ON